TI Research Reports
TI ANALYST PERSPECTIVE
The shopper is driving the evolution of the retail landscape, their demanding needs are creating the trends that are forcing retailers across all channels to respond and evolve. As suppliers, an intimate understanding of the South African shopper is key to winning them over where it matters most.
YOUR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SERVICE PROVIDERS
(Ti) Trade Intelligence proudly partnering with industry Business Intelligence Service Providers to inform effective and profitable retailer-supplier trading engagement.
Shopper Marketing at Retail Report Set –
Equipping you with tools to effectively attract the shopper
There has never been a more important time to understand the shopper. Brick and mortar stores have remained resilient whilst online shopping has accelerated. Although the overarching shopper need states still hold true, how they have translated in the pandemic context has adjusted shopper behaviour and missions.
Attracting the shopper is a strategic imperative for retailers and suppliers and this Shopper Marketing at Retailer Report Set and Shopper Marketing at Retail Dashboard is designed to equip you with the tools to effectively attract the ever-demanding shopper.
WHY INVEST IN THIS REPORT
- Understand the latest shopper behaviour and how shoppers have evolved due to the COVID pandemic
- Gain insights into physical and digital shopper missions to identify opportunities for your business in the shopper journey
- Understand the evolution of shopper need states, which have held true during the pandemic but have translated differently in their real world application
- Identify the latest trends in how the retailers are attracting the shopper
A strategic guide to attracting the shopper
- The evolution of shopper marketing as a discipline
- The South African shopper and shopper segmentation
- A broad category view of shopper behaviour, path to purchase and shopper missions
- Evolving shopper need states and trends
- Retailer response to shopper needs states with insights and recommendations
Shopper Marketing at Retail Report Set content is updated annually, for more information contact us